• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Look good

S

Sylvia W

I did a search on myself and got these along with other stuff:

CodingCertification Blog Update List

archive.aweber. com/cco_update_listShare
Congratulations to Sylvia Ann Wiegand- The Blitz Videos winner last night […] Webinar Tonight 8PM EST [CodingCertification.org] Sent Thursday, February 16, ...
and
02-17-2012 - [CodingCertification] Special Pricing Now Till Sunday!

archive.aweber. com/cco_update.../_CodingCertification_. htmShare
Feb 17, 2012 – Congratulations to Sylvia Ann Wiegand- The Blitz Videos winner last night . Lucky 19! ----------------- Special Limited Discounts from the Webinar: ...
Just thought I would share!!
Thanks Alicia, this was a good post, I had to see what people (future employers) get to see when they come to do a research on me.
It also shows some people that are related to me that I don't know who they are, hehe.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Thanks for sharing Sylvia. It does make a difference. At your graduation remember the speaker stating she does a FB search on all potential employees. I am sure she googles them as well.

Sylvia Ann Wiegand

Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
That lady gave a good speech, reminder and review of everything we've learned. I've been cleaning up too. Not that there is much, but I hope it's all professional. :) I had forgotten about MySpace.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I have never had a My Space page. That is good to mention. You are on the right track. I can't wait to see what awesome job you are going to get.